Ming yearns for a special place where she could build a simple retreat. In 2009, having explored many places by the sea or in the mountain in Hongkong and Taipei, she stumbled upon Dulan. Described often as the back garden of Taiwan, it is sandwiched between the majestic Atolan mountain and the Pacific Ocean. It is the combination of the mountain, sea, sun, moon that lends this place its irresistible charm. This is it. Ming has found her secret garden.
By setting up Dulan Retreat, Ming can share her secret garden with people who are ready.
People who are ready to be inspired, to get involved, and to take action.
About Ming (Yee-Ming Tan 陈郁敏)
▪ Twent-years experience in executive coaching, leadership development, corporate culture change, mindset and resilience development in the Asia Pacific region.▪ Having lived and worked in Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Hong Kong and China, and studied in the US, Australia and NewZealand, Ms Tan has a unique blend of Western approach and Asian sensitivity in her work. Her clients include companies like Cathay Pacific, Mead Johnson, L’Oreal, Microsoft, Standard Chartered Bank and Schenker.
▪ She is one of the first executive coaches in Asia Pacific to have completed the prestigious Master in Applied Positive Psychology from the University of Pennsylvania.
▪ Her approach is anchored in positive psychology, a field of study that is founded on the belief that people want to lead meaningful and fulfilling lives, to cultivate what is best within themselves, and to achieve optimal performance and flourishing at work and in life. Her coaching partnership style allows clients to broaden their perspectives, leading them to new insights, new behaviors and powerful results. Helping clients to face their fear is her signature strength.
Her book 漣漪詞－11個改變人我關係的正向思考 Start Your Own Ripple Effect, published in 2007 in Chinese, takes the readers through a journey of self reflecting and self understanding, and provides useful tools for personal development and transformation.
▪ She also publishes a series of tools, RippleCards, for people who choose to cultivate greater well-being in their lives and to share this with those around them.
▪ She is one of the contributors for this book Imagining Ourselves: Global Voices from a New Generation of Women, An online version of her contribution is available here.
Ming can be contacted at email@example.com or join us at our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/lianyiren.
她相信善的漣漪是沒有疆界的，積極正面的價值觀是充滿感染力的。為了推廣“漣漪人效應”概念，2003年推出漣漪卡系列產品, 2007年在台灣出版《漣漪詞》, 2009年出版《漣漪詞》簡體版。